Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hero at The Egg

That's right...Kris Kristofferson, legendary singer, song writer, and my personal hero will be in Albany, NY on February 21 at The Empire Center at The Egg. I will probably not go as I have seen this show twice already. Once was at this venue. I was in the fourth row center but there is not a bad seat in the house. It's a very intimate setting, one man, one guitar, one harmonica. Pure, simple Kristofferson. This is a show worth seeing. The man is 73 years old, who knows how much longer he will be touring? Hopefully for a while. I'd love to take Lindsey to see him when she's a little older.

Go break a heart, Kris!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you already got to see this show. - too bad Lindsey is so little right now...she probably wouldn't sit still.

    ReplyDelete